Parish Meeting Rooms
THE USE OF THE PARISH & SCHOOL FACILITIES IS A PRIVILEGE AND WE MUST ALL WORK TOGETHER TO KEEP THEM CLEAN AND HEALTHY FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY. TO CHECK EXISTING BOOKINGS YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME TO THE OFFICE AND ASK THE PERSON AT THE FRONT DESK TO VERIFY THEM. OR, YOU CAN LOOK ONLINE YOURSELF BY USING OUR CALENDAR LINKS ABOVE.
Room Reservation Policy:
- The policy regarding room reservations includes, but is not limited to, the following guidelines:
- Reservations should be requested at least two weeks before the meeting date.
- Pick up a “Room Reservation Form” at the Parish Office to completely fill out.
- Bring your completed form to the Parish Office to have your date(s) verified as available. If your first choice is not available you can look at other dates and times.
- After the date(s) are verified as available, by Parish Staff, we can accept the “Room Reservation Form” with your fee. No forms will be accepted without the fee.
- You are then booked for your event. It is possible that a conflict will arise after you are booked and you will be contacted as soon as we discover the conflict. You may accept the alternative date and time offered, or simply cancel your event.
- Use of the facilities comes with the understanding that any booked event may be canceled or changed to accommodate any event the Pastor considers a higher priority.
- We are not able to allow use of the Parish Rooms for Private Social Events.
- Events serving food and/or beverages must book an uncarpeted room with the exception of Room 4. See room listings below for more details.
- The second floor of the School is off limits to any event including consumables of any kind.
- The third floor of the School is off limits to all group use except official School and Parish use.
- Inclement weather closings follow Fairfax County School and extra-curricular announcements. If they close, we close.
- We may make minor changes to this policy to accommodate the needs of the Parish and the School.
Meetings & Minors Policy:
- The policy regarding minors includes, but is not limited to, the following guidelines.
- Whenever there is a meeting including minors at least Two Unrelated Virtus Listed Adults must be present at all times. This requirement is waived only if each child has at least one of his/her own parents present. Not even one child can be present without his/her parent if the meeting is not Virtus Compliant. We will periodically check and discontinue any meetings that are not compliant.
- Minors are not ever permitted to roam the facilities freely. They must be accompanied at all times, including bathroom trips. Groups allowing their minors to roam freely without supervision will be discontinued.
- If you have any questions concerning Virtus Guidelines please visit their website at Virtus Online.
Parking Lot Policy:
- Short Term Parking:
We consider the Parish Mass Schedule to be the guide to short term parking needs. Whenever there is a Mass, Funeral, Wedding, etc. we expect those attending to be able to use the parking closest to the front of the Church first. Then spilling over to the perimeter parking areas to the sides and rear of the church as needed.
- Long Term Parking:
All large groups and events are considered long term parking, especially those events scheduled to last more than one hour. All participants of these large events are required to park first in the side lot next to the soccer field. Then to the rear of the church as needed. Car pooling is required for as many of the attendees as possible. These measures will help to ensure that the short term parking needs of the Church are always met.
Room Reservation form: Click here
Fees and Extra Charges:
- Early Fee: $25.00
Whenever a group requests early use of the facility, a fee will be chargd to cover the personnel cost outside of normal operating hours.
- Late Fee: $25.00
Whenever a group requests late use of the facility, or simply stays too late, a fee will be chargd to cover the personnel cost outside of normal operating hours.
- Cleanup Fee: $25.00
Whenever our staff needs to clean up after a group, a cleaning fee will be charged.
Rooms located in the Pastoral Center (Church)
||Food & Drink Allowed
|1||25||$0.00||$50||St. Anthony of Padua||Parish Right Wing||No|
|2||25||$0.00||$50||St. Frances Xavier Cabrini (Downstairs)||Parish Right Wing||No|
|3||25||$0.00||$50||St. Damien of Molokai||Parish Central||No|
St. Francis of Assis
(Parish Use Only)
|Parish Left Wing||Yes|
|5||8||$0.00||$50||Holy Family (Parish Use Only)||Parish Left Wing||No|
|6||No longer available|
Our Lady of Guadalupe
(Parish Use Only)
|Parish Left Wing||No|
|8||20||$0||$50||Former Youth Room||Parish Right Wing||No|
|10||15||$0||50||Mary Undoer of Knots||Parish Right Wing||No|
Rooms located in the Education Center (School)
||Food & Drink Allowed
|10||1000||$0.00||$1000||Margaret A. Hofbauer Hall (Gym)||School||No|
|11||50||$0.00||$100||Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha||School||No|
|12||66||$0.00||$100||St. Isaac Jogues||School||No|
|13||35||$0.00||$75||St. Katherine Drexel||School||No|
|14||35||$0.00||$75||St. John Neumann||School||No|
|15||35||$0.00||$75||St. Elizabeth Ann Seton (School Use Only)||School||No|
|17||100||$0.00||$300||Blessed Junipero Serra||School||Yes|
The user fee helps to defray the maintenance and utility costs of the Parish Buildings. The amounts shown are the requested minumum, larger donations are appropriate and welcome.